Friday, March 26, 2010


It's been a while I had the idea running through my head, trying to figure out the possible aspects of this blog, the possible contents, and not creating it because I couldn't choose a clear direction nor a particular aesthetic more than another. So I finally created this simple page.
It is clear that the blog is going to be a bit chaotic because I don't want to restrict to a single theme or even a central idea. This is only a place where I can share some ideas and observations, projects and reflections as well as various things of interest. Why? At first I'd say I believe it can help me to follow more consciously the events in my life in order to articulate my creative path. Indeed I always lacked a certain structure and writing an online diary might be a nice thing to do. I also believe it can be very stimulating to share ideas and receive comments and appreciations by other people.
So hopefully it is going to be a motor and an extra motivation for me to regularly post some news and other stuffs here. Feel free to comment as much as you want. I'd be pleased to read you.

Thanks

Yannick