Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hierophany | Иерофания CD





I'm pleased to announce the release of my new album Hierophany | Иерофания on russian label Monochrome Vision.

you can listen samples and order your copy now on my bandcamp page:

I'll send the CDs as soon as I receive them from the label (it should be really soon)

My only advice is: play LOUD, relax and let yourself be drawn into it!

Feel also free to order them directly from the label:  http://www.monochromevision.ru/mv44.html 

Label presentation:

"In such conservative genre like ambient there is not easy to find something to discover, but the music of Yannick Franck can change this widespread prejudice. Influenced by a recent trip to Russia and the orthodox culture, he composed the continuous suite of three movements, showing his personal vision of the ancient rite."

Thanks for your interest and support!